Diamond Home Care
This role is responsible for oversight of an initial 3 sites within a 15mile radius of LE11 postcode area.
Reporting to the head office senior management team, you will be responsible for managing performance under our contracts with Leicestershire County Council & private funded individuals to deliver high quality care services within ‘ExtraCare Schemes’. Being personable, with a ‘hands on’ approach, you will work closely with head office, local site coordination & Care staff as well as site housing providers, residents and other stakeholders.
You will be required to be the CQC registered Manager for at least 2 of the sites. You will base from our office facilities across the sites.
A very brief summary of the role is as follows:
- Support site incidents/events
- Support/coach site coordination staff to excel in their roles & personal development
- Undertaking observations of practice and audits in line with the regulatory framework
- Developing a culture of openness and transparency to improve and enhance the service based on feedback
- Being actively involved in people management i.e., Completing personal development reviews, recruitment, one to one meetings and carrying out investigations and reports
- Ensure that care plans and reviews across the sites demonstrate our core values of person-centred care & quality outcomes
- To complete regular audits of the service
- To monitor and contribute to the safe handling of medication administration
- Overall KPI & compliance management of each site
Ideal candidate will:
- Be level 5 qualified or have minimum level 3 adult care qualification & be willing to work towards level 5 award in leadership in care
- Must drive & have suitably insured vehicle for work purposes
- Have experience in managing a team within the care sector
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Be highly driven to exceed targets & perform to a high level