We have an exciting opening for a Deputy Manager to join the team at our wonderful dementia and residential care home in Weston-Super-Mare. If you are a Deputy Manager or have at least 3 years experience as a Senior Care Assistant, we would love to hear from you.
We are searching for candidates who are passionate about caring for others, looking for a rewarding role that inspires others. You can be that person who puts a smile on their face. You can make a difference by simply applying for this opportunity to join a wonderful team of dedicated like-minded Carers.
The company has an aspiration to build ‘Cathedrals of care’. Cathedrals are those wonderful buildings that stand tall in the middle of a community. They are a place that represent high values, a place that gives comfort to its members; a place that is very much a central part of the community. Cathedrals are symbols of our highest aspirations.
Similarly, we wish to offer the highest quality of care in wonderful, timeless buildings and settings. We want our homes to represent high values and staffed by people who really want to look after those in our society who need care and support. We want our homes to really contribute to help make the lives of all our residents fulfilled and full.
- We are looking for a candidate who holds a level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or above and has least 3 years experience in a Senior Care Assistant role or a Deputy Manager in a care home.
- You will be required to have line management experience
- Have an understanding of CQC requirements and K.L.O.E’s.
- You will be assisting the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the care home. Providing support on the floor with your colleagues and playing a vital role in ensuring high-quality person-centred care is being provided.
- You will be responsible for rota planning and also take part in the on-call rota.
- Managing staff training and making sure they are compliant and accurate record keeping of their training is crucial.
- Reviewing care plans monthly with the Senior Care Team along with compliance with staff supervisions.
- We are looking for a candidate who can professionally lead the team and ensure a safe, effective, and efficient care to our residents.
In return we can offer:
- We are looking to offer a 36 hour contract, with potential for overtime when required.
- We are offering an hourly rate of £13.50 per hour. There will be an element of split hours with care and supernumerary – to be discussed with the Registered Manager.
- 28 days annual leave.
- A company pension.
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Health Insurance
To start your career with Solomon Care Limited please click apply today. Once the closing date has been reached there will be a shortlisting process and the successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Private medical insurance
- 12 hour shift
- Do you hold as a minimum a NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Senior Care Assistant or above: 3 years (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
- Day shift (required)
- Night shift (preferred)
- Overnight shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person