Our friendly team at Meallmore are looking for a Home Manager to join Antonine House Care Home. Antonine House is a luxury private care home in the popular town of Bearsden. It is among the country’s finest, providing nursing and dementia care at its best and surpassing Health & Social Care Standards.
Your role as a Meallmore Registered Home Manager will include:
- Responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring you deliver services to the highest quality that meet both internal and external requirements while ensuring the people we support are placed at the centre of the service philosophy.
- Ensures the Care Home provides a safe and stimulating environment for service users, and promotes dignity, respect and fulfilling of potential in line with Health & Social Care Standards.
- Monitor business performance and quality of care
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- To uphold the business values, aims and objectives.
- Established leadership skills to manage large teams
- Demonstrate empathy, engage team members, and work with families and residents.
Qualifications and skills:
- Proven management experience at a similar level
- Solid experience delivering elderly and dementia care in a medium to large sized care home setting
- Experience of delivering against key performance indicators, including delivering positive outcomes for residents, Care Inspectorate compliance, sales, leadership, and financial management
- Train and supervise staff
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
What we can offer you:
- Hourly overtime rates available
- 32 days annual leave pro rata
: Home Manager Bonus Scheme available up to £15k annually subject to KPI’s
- Investment in your ongoing professional development, including our mentorship scheme
- Additional clinical skills training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (up to £1000)
- Pension scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
Salary: £65,893 per annum + overtime rates + benefits
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
If you want to be part of our Meallmore family and this sounds like you, please click apply.
Please note that all job offers are subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure Scotland Scheme Membership (PVG).