St Andrews House Care Home
We are currently recruiting for a Care Home Manager within St Andrews House Care Home. The successful candidate should be dynamic and proactive with excellent leadership and communication skills. There is an on call element required for this role.
Responsible to the Managing Director, you will:
- Manage the home in compliance with all statutory regulations and Company policies.
- Hold a current, valid Nursing Qualification.
- Hold the Registered Manager’s Award, or be willing to undertake this within 6 months of appointment to the position.
- Have previous experience in managing a Care Home for the elderly and/or mentally infirm.
- Be committed to ensuring the highest standards of care is provided to our residents.
- Achieve and maintain a high bed occupancy.
The above list is not exhaustive and is a basic outline of the Manager’s role. The successful candidate will be adaptable to situations as they arise.
St Andrews House Care Home is an independently owned, purpose built, 60-bedded Care Home in St Andrews, Fife, with an excellent reputation for high standards of care. Our philosophy of care is founded on the principles of individual choice, maintaining dignity, respecting individual privacy, safety and the opportunity for each of our residents to realise their own potential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £60,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- St. Andrews, KY16 8SY: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- NMC (required)
Work Location: In person