Sure Care Group
Sure Care Group has been providing nursing care for our residents since 2003. Our homes operate under our ethos ‘Care, Quality & Compassion’ which is at the heart of everything we do.
Old Vicarage Nursing Home has an exciting opportunity for a Nursing Home Manager to join our established, warm, and Welcoming team.
You will embody our Ethos of ‘Care, Quality & compassion in all your pursuits, be that: completing a pre-admission assessment with a potential resident and their loved ones; coaching a team member on how best to empower people, or actioning feedback from our resident meetings.
The Home Manager needs to be that special person who leads the team by example. Driving the service, to be one we would want ourselves or our loved ones to call home.
A leader that upholds our core values: Kindness; Compassion; Dignity & Respect; Openness & Honesty; Team Player; Committed to Residents and Desire to be the best version of oneself.
- Play an active role in ensuring compliance within the home – CQC Compliance, Medication Audits, H&S Compliance, F&H Compliance.
- Ensuring Quality and Activities are achieved via a Caring, Effective, Responsive, Safe & well led focus.
- Be familiar with and prepared to work with a thorough and comprehensive governance & compliance system. Achieving Quality is not quick or easy.
- Provide effective leadership – continually assessing our residents’ needs and wishes and driving the service to further success.
- Being a Champion for older people and those who have a diagnosis of dementia, Life is for living! Why should a care need alter that.
- Continue to positively influence the reputation of the home – communicating professionally and warmly with visitors including family, friends, and other external stakeholders to maintain occupancy in addition to promoting the home with local authorities.
- Building links with local communities, ensuring residents are empowered to still access communities and encourage key community members to continue to visit.
- Be aware of the use of social media to keep relatives and visitors update regards activities and events at Vicarage Nursing Home.
- Maintain person-centred excellence – being role model of high standards of empowering care, ensuring legal, regulatory, and best practice guidelines are followed.
- Have a strong knowledge of how to meet nursing needs and Nurse and Midwifery Council.
- Manage the homes resources effectively. Ensuring all departments within the home are well trained and provided efficient service to our residents at all times.
- People management – play an active part in staff energy via mentoring and coaching them. Delivering Quality supervisions appraisal, RTW’s and investigations. Effective rota management
- Being accountable for the Home as a whole, taking pride in achievements.
- Being an ambassador for company policies and procedures
- Providing on call support to the home.
- Recruiting your team, ensuring they have an inspiring induction and introduction to Vicarage Nursing Home and our valued residents.
- At least two years’ experience managing a care home
- At least 5 years’ experience delivering person centred care.
- Must have a Level 5 qualification in Adult Social Care Leadership & Management, or willingness to complete one in a short time scale.
- NMC PIN preferred but not essential.
Home Manager Benefits
- Salary up to 50k per annum, depending on experience
- Paid breaks
- Full training provided
- Free onsite parking
- Genuine career development
- Achievable bonus
- Pro-active and supportive head office team
- Supportive Regional Manager, willing to support and develop the right candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00 per year