We are a caring and compassionate, family-owned care home company. At Kingsley, family matters, and we’re always going the extra mile in caring for every one of our residents and staff.
We’re a family-owned national care home operator, rated as one of the UK’s top 20 large care home groups by carehome.co.uk. As an accredited Living Wage employer, we not only offer competitive rates of pay, but we’ll also pay for your full DBS disclosure and offer you a welcome bonus. So, as well as receiving a competitive rate of pay, you’ll also receive a pay rise in line with inflation.
We’re more than just a group of colleagues; we’re a family passionate about people, from those we work with to those we care for. We’d love to welcome like-minded professionals to join the friendly faces that make up the Kingsley family.
About the role
Due to the immediate expansion in the Norfolk area.
We have ambitious plans for the future and as part of those plans we will be investing £15M in nursing/ residential homes in the Norfolk area and so will shortly have openings for exceptional Managers.
As a Care Home Registered Manager, you will oversee the daily operations of the home. As a regulated business, we expect the candidate to be registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and be familiar with all the relevant legislation and regulations. You will be responsible for ensuring that the home provides high-quality care and support to our residents, whilst meeting financial targets and maintaining full occupancy.
Reports to: Regional Operations Manager
This role could be for you if you have;
- Previous experience of managing a residential or nursing home.
- A good working knowledge, with a proven record of CQC standards and can work towards achieving Outstanding.
- Good communication skills and can maintain excellent working relationships at all levels, internal as well as external professionals, families and visitors.
- A proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, good or outstanding rated care home.
- Enthusiasm and passion for developing high level of person-centred care.
Ability to actively participate in the growth and development of the care service.
Qualifications required for the role:
- NMC registered nurse with relevant post-registration experience, desirable but not essential.
What will you get from the role?
You will have the satisfaction of working with and being supported by an enthusiastic and caring team that puts people at the heart of the business. We know the happiness of our staff improves the service we give our residents. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills, and we have the procedures and processes in place to help you at every step.
- Norfolk, Norfolk
- Pay:: £70,000 per year (depending on experience)
- Type: Permanent
- Shift: Salaried
- Excellent PRP
- We are a Living Wage Employer, ensuring you’ll be properly remunerated for your hard work.
- We’ll pay for your full DBS disclosure
- Automatic enrolment into the Blue Light Scheme. We’ll reimburse the £4.99 enrolment fee of this fantastic scheme that offers discounts on holidays, days out and over 15,000 national brands.
- Your uniform will be provided – this is another cost that we think it’s essential that we cover for you. (For applicable job roles)
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction and training programme.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
- Wellbeing support – your health is important to us, and we’ll ensure that if you need help, you can access our employee support scheme.
- Working as part of the Kingsley family means that we recognise your efforts and will reward them.
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Refer a friend and receive a thank you gift of up to £500 *
- Annual NMC PIN renewal paid
- Excellent performance related bonus
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays entitlement