Gold Care Homes
About our home:
Located in a quiet residential area, Bletchley House offers a range of high-quality care options for people over the age of 18. Each one of our residents benefits from unique, personalised care, designed to make their stay with us as enjoyable and fulfilling as possible.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To be responsible for the implementation of GCH values and the values and principles in social care practice that has positive outcomes for residents, ensuring that all aspects of life within the home provide joy, happiness and fulfilment.
- Establish and maintain effective methods of communication with all stakeholders.
- Ensure that staff are competent in supporting residents with medication, and where direct assistance is required, staff follow guidelines for administration and recording in accordance with GCH medication policy and procedure.
- Ensure that residents have regular reviews and evaluated person centered care plans. Monitoring content and implementation of plans as residents needs change.
- Make referrals to specialist and agencies, i.e., GPs, nurses and other healthcare professionals, to ensure individual needs are identified and met.
- To be responsible for providing and maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents including the completion of comprehensive risk assessments.
- Frequent communication with carers on care issues, ensuring that staff understand their duty of care in respect of medical and other emergencies and are confident in contacting emergency and on call services.
- Supporting family and friends of residents when necessary and appropriate to the client group
- Safeguard all customers and ensure legal compliance with national and local safeguarding policy.
- Excellent understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a Registered Manager.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of high-quality, person-centered care and support.
- Ability to negotiate a budget
- Knowledge and use of clinical assessment tools
- Understand care planning processes and have experience of writing care plans
- Experience of leading a shift
- Experience of working in the care home environment
- Experience of working with individuals with dementia
- The ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
Our benefits include:
- A competitive salary with increments based on performance.
- Monthly employee recognition awards.
- Regular team outings.
- Company pension.
- Access to perk box with discounted offers for staff.
- Free industry-recognized training and development offered and encouraged.
- Fast track training to become a future leader at Gold Care Homes.