Andersons Care Home
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right person to lead an experienced and compassionate team in a long established voluntary sector care home with an excellent reputation committed to supporting older people to live lifestyles of their choosing. Could this person be you?
As the Care Home Manager, you will have a key leadership role and be responsible for the overall operation of the home. You will represent the home professionally with a wide range of stakeholders, agencies and external contacts.
In order to be considered for this dynamic role, you will need to have:
· The appropriate qualifications
· Experience of managing change in a complex organisation
· A proven track record of delivering high quality services.
· An in depth knowledge and understanding of the Care Inspectorate and Scottish Social Services Council policies.
· Strong marketing and networking skills.
You will need to be:
- Someone who can contribute strongly to our vision to build on our three pillars of Care, Support and Wellbeing for our residents, maintaining strong community engagement in an ever changing world.
- Someone who fits in with our culture, shares our values and who is:
- Open and transparent
- Confident to make autonomous decisions, while collaborative enough to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team demonstrating a true commitment both to your own personal development and to the development of your wider team.
In return, you can expect:
- Starting salary of £55,000.00 reviewed after completion of probationary period
- A pension scheme
- Support for CPD
- A minimum of 34 days annual leave (including bank/public holidays)
- Access to employee assistance programme which provides independent advice, support and information.
- To be directly involved in the development of the care home and the implementation of the strategic and annual plans.
- Strong support from the Trustees who, collectively, have a very wide range of experience.
We would love to hear from you if you feel that you can meet these criteria. For an application form, full job description and information pack please contact:-
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00 per year