The Talbot Care services Ltd
You must be familiar with CQC Compliance
– Previous experience managing a Care Home setting is desired
– NVQ qualifications in Health and Social care are essential, level 5 desired.
– Experience working with the Elderly and those with dementia is desired.
To ensure the overall running of the care home.
To ensure the care home meets the required CQC standards and achieve excellent outcome.
– Manage the household budget, including tracking expenses and creating financial reports
– Ensure that the home is clean, organized, safe, cozy and well-maintained
– Ensure medications are administered as prescribed by healthcare professionals
– To ensure the residents have a well balance diet. To ensure the meals for residents are prepared taking into account dietary restrictions and preferences
– At least 2 years of experience in home management or a related field
– Strong financial acumen and experience with budgeting
– Knowledge of home care practices and medication administration
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- An Enhanced DBS check with Children and Adults barring is required for this role
- Full UK driving licence and use of a car
- To undertake designated out of hours, on-call duties for advice and guidance
- To apply for and maintain a registration with the Care Quality Commission
– Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
If you are passionate about providing high-quality care to individuals in a home setting, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. As a Home Manager, you will play a critical role in ensuring that our residents receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£36,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus