Right at Home
Right at Home Brentwood, Billericay & Havering
Location: West Horndon, Brentwood
Salary: Up to £30k per annum subject to experience
Hours per week: 40
It takes a truly special person, with the right personality and a passion for making a real difference, to work for Right at Home Brentwood, Billericay & Havering.
Right at Home Brentwood, Billericay & Havering is an award winning home care provider which provides premium quality homecare to adults with physical and learning disabilities and the elderly. We have built up a first-class reputation in our local communities and are recognised as one of the top care providers and employers in the home care sector.
We are actively recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Care Manager for our growing office in Brentwood, Billericay & Havering. Under the direction of the Registered Manager, you will be part of a team responsible for the delivery of outstanding care across the communities we serve. You will have exceptional people management and communication skills to support our fantastic team of CareGivers. This role will require a great deal of flexibility and you will need to be focussed in achieving our goals and targets.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess new and existing clients care and support needs.
- Produce detailed and accurate care plans, risk assessments and other supporting documentation.
- Ensure all clients are correctly recorded / uploaded on our operating system(s).
- Ensure full compliance at all times in accordance with legislation, regulatory requirements and Right at Home’s policies and procedures.
- To assist in the responsibility of staff – to plan, allocate and evaluate the workload of all staff.
- Ensure consistent application of company policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote the aims of the business.
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered.
- To ensure training needs of all staff are met effectively – implement induction programmes and identify and provide for on-going training needs.
- On-call duties.
Qualifications and Experience
- Hold, or be working towards, QCF Level 5 qualification in Social Care.
- In depth understanding of CQC assessment criteria for Good and Outstanding scores.
- Junior management experience of service provision in the care industry.
If you have experience as a Care Manager, Deputy Care Manager, NHS Ward Manager or Unit Manager we would love to hear from you. However, if you do not have care manager experience, we provide full training and encourage candidates from care roles to apply, for example: Senior Team Leader, Team Leaders, Field Care Supervisor or Senior Care Assistant. This could be your new career, with the full support and training. Anything is possible if you put your head and heart into it.
We take great pride in developing our team. If successful, you will have access to an outstanding support network to allow you to grow and reach your full potential.