In this role you will be leading and developing new services supporting people with mental health concerns, substance dependencies or learning disabilities to live a healthy and happy life.
We are looking for people from all walks of life who share our charity’s values and are organised, IT literate, compassionate and caring.
We support our clients to do what they love and we want our workforce to be their best selves; so we want someone to come to work every day enthusiastic to play a role in helping people to live their best life.
No two days in this role will be the same, the FLM position will involve:
- Day to day management of an ambitious and dedicated Support Worker team; Networking with Social Care, partner organisations and local communities
- Making safe homes for our clients in our newly developed buildings
- Working with business partners from St Anne’s finance, recruitment, HR and training
- Providing occasional support to our clients
- Leading the safeguarding and wellbeing of your clients and staff
For this position it is required that you hold, or are working towards a relevant Health and Social Care qualification and have access to your own car for work purposes and previous experience of leading and managing teams.
You will have previous experience and knowledge surrounding risk assessment and health and safety procedures. You must have sound IT knowledge and be confident in use of Microsoft Office including Word and Outlook.
The successful candidate will also have:
- An understanding of the needs of clients with learning disabilities
- An ability to problem solve promptly and effectively
- Excellent communication, motivational and organisational skills
- An ability to work on your own initiative
- Full driving licence
St. Anne’s wants to reward its employees for their hard work. Employee benefits include;
- Rising annual leave each year to a maximum of 33 days (including statutory holidays)
- 24 Hour Employee Assistance Programme
- Continuous opportunities for ongoing training and career development
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Refer A Friend recruitment initiative
- Flexible working opportunities (where applicable) upon successful completion of probation period
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Discounted income protection scheme
- Free car parking at most services
- Free life assurance cover
St. Anne’s is working to actively promote equality, diversity and inclusion.
We want people from underrepresented groups such as disabled, black and ethnic minority, Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, and non-binary (LGBTQ+) communities to apply for all our roles.
St. Anne’s is a Disability Confident employer. We are actively working to recruit and retain people with disabilities and long-term health conditions into our work force. If you are an applicant who has a disability, you will be offered an interview if you meet the essential criteria for the job.
St Anne’s Community provides a wide range of quality services for people who require support. We work with people who have a learning disability, have mental health problems, have issues around substance use – drugs and/or alcohol – or who are or have been homeless. Services include a variety of housing and accommodation based support and care, day services and community based support. St Anne’s Community Services is a major provider of services across the whole of Yorkshire and the North East.