Crossroads Care Richmond and Kingston
- London Borough of Richmond & Kingston
- Full-time – Office based (Teddington)
- Charitable and Community Sector
Crossroads Care Richmond and Kingston upon Thames – a network partner of Carers Trust, the UK’s leading provider of support for Carers and the people they care for.
We are expanding our services and looking for a new Care Manager. You may have a background in nursing or the home care sector and will be passionate at enabling people to live happy and independent lives at home.
A non-profit organisation, regulated under Care Quality Provision (CQC), we provide high-quality bespoke home and community respite care and services in both Richmond and Kingston upon Thames. Our core team are not volunteers; they are highly trained, paid and experienced Care Support Workers, that provide 1:1 respite support within the home, giving unpaid carers an essential break from their caring role.
For over 35 years, we have been delivering services for both adults and children of all ages and disabilities.
What we do
We extend our charitable offer and provide services and provisions through private purchasing or match funding with direct payments, and commissioned care support packages through health and social care providers, for both adults and children. We also have a number of outreach projects, specialist peer and mentoring projects, Caring Cafés, Saturday Club.
The Role: Care Manager
Grade / Pay Rate: £33,500-£35,000 negotiable
Location: Teddington office-based
Time: Full-Time – 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Reporting to: CEO
Function: To ensure that Crossroads Care clients/service-users continue to receive efficient, reliable, high-quality bespoke care and support services, and that Care Support Workers have the administrative back up to concentrate on care provision. In addition to this, you will provide the CEO with accurate and timely information about the service.
We are looking for someone with:
- Managing and leading a multifunctional team
- Managing, and working to, budgets and targets
- Working in the home care sector
- Working knowledge of the needs of carers (preferable)
- Strong IT skills
- Experience of risk assessing and care planning (preferable)
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective networking and influencing skills
- Effective team building skills
- Ability to manage resources effectively
- Ability to collect and present performance information
- Strong IT skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Financial management skills
- Degree/NVQ/3/4 or equivalent qualification in related field
- Company car
- Company pension
- Gym membership
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Private medical insurance