We are looking for a nurturing and caring individual, with previous care experience, who wants to play an important part in driving forward a successful home care business.
Under the expert guidance of our Branch Manager, you will be welcomed into an extended family of supportive colleagues, and will learn everything required to help Bright Care grow its local branch as we expand our offering in Stirling.
Bright Care brings joy and purpose to people’s lives through the value of our private and premium home care, and our branches are the beating heartbeat of this provision. As a Care Manager, you will assist the Branch Manager in building, nurturing and growing the dedicated care team and the customers who put their trust in us. You will play a key part in the team as we grow an exceptional business together.
What Skills And Personal Attributes Are Important?
It’s essential that you fully align with our company core values. Additionally:
- Building Relationships: You will be naturally talented at building relationships with people; a core part of the way we grow our local branches.
- Commercial Acumen: Although it isn’t essential to have experience in finance you will need to be willing to learn important metrics and business drivers to help understand your part in the bigger Bright Care picture.
- Dream Team Dynamics: You should recognise the people who are the right fit for the team, and be able to nurture and grow them to bring their best. You’ll play a part in recruiting Bright Carers for the branch.
- Leadership & Management: You should possess the combination of personality and leadership skills to make the team of Bright Carers want to follow your direction and motivate them to act towards achieving a common goal.
- Customer Care: You will work within the regulatory care requirements and Bright Care’s standards to deliver the best care experience for those that put their trust in us.
This is a permanent full-time contract, and you’ll be required to participate in the on-call rota too. This is a role that requires being office based. The annual salary starts at £25,000 to £26,000 which will increase as you progress.
It is essential you have a driving license and your own car.
We’ve come #1 in the UK’s Top Health & Social Care Companies To Work For in 2021 and 20th overall in the UK.