A fantastic opportunity has arisen to manage one of our suites at Deanston House, working alongside our experienced team and under the guidance of the Registered Service Manager. The home provides 3 individual and independent suites accommodating up to 6 people in each.
Job title (internally known as): Suite Manager
Location: Doune, Stirlingshire (FK16 postcode)
Job type: Full time, permanent
Working hours: 40 hours a week with the expectation that these will be worked flexibly to meet the needs of the service you support. You will also be required to participate in the Service managerial on-call, taking responsibility for the whole service, this may be more frequent during holiday periods.
Salary: £14.00 per hour
A stunning manor situated in the picturesque village of Deanston, Doune. The service benefits from large grounds on the edge of the village, close to local amenities. The service offers a high standard of care and supports people with learning disabilities, autism and other complex needs including challenging behaviour.
Hear from the team at Swanton Care.
“Since joining the company in October 2022, I have found the communication at Swanton Care really good and feel well informed of the things that concern me. I also feel I get good support from my Regional Director and from the other support services within Swanton.”
Gary, Registered Manager, Southfields Care Home
Here at Swanton, we are looking for people who share our core values and are able to apply these to the work that they do. At the heart of our ethos are five key words, these underpin the PRIDE we take in our services.
‘Potential, Responsibility, Integrity, Diversity, Empathy’
You will have at least 2 years’ experience in care management supporting people with learning disabilities and complex needs. The successful applicant will hold or be working towards SVQ Level 4, Leadership and Management or have a suitable alternative qualification.
In addition, you will need to be able to evidence that you can provide inspiring, motivational, clear, and supportive leadership. With prior experience and understanding of person-centred approaches for the people we support’s wellbeing, choice and independence.
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
What we can offer:
· Long service awards we recognise your contribution to the team and award long service
· Employee benefits app stay connected to our community, receive discounts across every day and luxury shops, access information about learning & development opportunities
· Pension and life cover auto enrol into our pension scheme and entitled to the death in service benefit
· Funded qualifications earn whilst you learn! we aim to develop our own talent, giving you the opportunity to develop your career with Swanton
· Trained mental health first aiders & EAP free confidential access to 24hr assistance program for counselling, advice, and support
You will be required to undergo relevant pre-employment checks including an enhanced Disclosure.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £14.00 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Doune, Stirlingshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Care management: 2 years (required)
- SVQ Level 4 Leadership and Management (preferred)
- Driving licence (preferred)