Complete Community Home Care Ltd
At Complete Community Home Care Ltd, we believe people come first and our services provide the best level of care available. We believe in providing care that allows people to remain independent and to lead their lives with complete comfort surrounded by their family and friends.
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic Care Manager to join Complete Community Home Care Ltd a rapidly expanding Care Organisation in Northumberland.
If you are passionate and proud about providing the best in community care, thrive on managing your rotas to an impeccable standard, take pride in building relationships with your Care Workers to gain their commitment and reliability then this role is for you!
As a Care Manager your role main responsibilities are:
- Supporting the Registered Branch Manager with business development.
- Office & Community based role.
- Completing Risk Assessments.
- Completing Care Plans.
- Hours can vary depending on the needs of the business (Mon-Sun)
- Being part of the interviewing/induction process alongside the Recruitment Officer.
- Allocating carers their rotas, planning, and allocating care assignments to appropriate care workers, considering the needs of the individual and the skills of the carer.
- Liaise as necessary with families and health care professionals to ensure quality care is provided.
- Taking part in the On-Call (Out of Hours Service), taking responsibility of organising cover at short notice.
- Attending care calls if you’re unable to get them covered.
- Covering Northumberland
Benefits & Rewards:
£23,000pa negotiable depending on experience.
Paid mileage 45p per mile between calls.
Paid annual leave.
Career pathway and progression.
Complete Community Home Care Ltd views its Care Managers as Registered Managers of the future and we will ensure that you are coached and developed to make this step.
This is a full-time permanent position, with an amazing organisation who promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential. Continuous training and support will be provided.
Applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £23,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Do you have access to your own vehicle for business use? (This is a requirement)
- Care: 2 years (required)
- management: 1 year (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
- United Kingdom (required)