Caring Comes 1st Ltd
Caring Comes 1st now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, passionate, Registered Manager to join our small, family run Domiciliary Care business in South Gloucestershire, delivering best-in class bespoke care to our clients in line with the companies core values.
We are a CQC registered care agency and provide social, domiciliary care services to people in and around South Gloucestershire, we are rated ‘Good’ overall for the past 9 years. Our companies ethos and culture is to provide the best quality services to those we care for. We remain small; this enables us to provide top-quality care, with clients and families in constant communication with the management team. We provide longer care visits – our clients know us all extremely well and our carers provide high-end support and companionship; some of our clients are still with us right from the beginning of the business!
As a Registered Manager you will lead in supporting our team and drive growth in the business. You will be accountable for day-to-day management of the organisation whilst developing and furthering your career in a high-quality care environment. We are looking for someone who goes above and beyond and aims for OUTSTANDING every day & to receive an OUTSTANDING rating would be amazing too!
As a Registered Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the care team; providing the highest level of support and guidance to all staff
- Promote effective team working through consistent communication and team meetings
- Delivering high-quality person-centred care and top-class service to clients and their families
- Promote safe and well-led practice ensuring CQC principles are delivered to the highest standard
- Meeting all regulatory and statutory requirements, ensuring compliance in line with CQC and local authorities
- Ensuring all staff are trained for their roles and responsibilities within the organisation and have access to appropriate training and learning responsibilities
- Being responsive to feedback, compliments/complaints, and implementation of effective tools/systems in accordance with CQC standards
- Overseeing quality assurance through spot checks, internal audits, surveys etc; promoting best practice and continuous improvement of the service
- Manage and supervise staff performance plans, including formal annual staff appraisals and regular supervisory meetings
- Health and safety of all staff and clients; ensuring a safe working environment through relevant policies, procedures, risk assessments and care plans and ensure health and safety requirements are met within services by compliance with Health & Safety Legislation
- Liaise with external professionals, individuals and families as required to ensure that the needs of the people supported are reviewed regularly and plans developed so that we continue to meet their needs
- Ensure the welfare and happiness of all our staff, keeping moral high to minimise staff turnover. Responsible for recruiting new members of staff ongoing
- Supporting carers and clients outside of working hours giving a flexible approach to the needs of the business
What we are looking for in a Registered Manager:
- Hold an NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Has the management care experience
- Have extensive experience running a domiciliary care agency is essential
- Great time management and organisational skills and able to work to deadlines
- Possess dedication, passion, determination, and resilience
- Be forward-thinking, with strong leadership skills
- Have excellent knowledge of CQC regulations, health and social legislation and regulatory requirements
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Creativeness: enthusiasm to drive the business to ‘outstanding’ every day and promoting new and innovative ideas
- A natural leader with empathy at the heart of everything they do
- Full/clean driving license with own vehicle
- Excellent communication and telephone manner
- Computer literate with experience in iOS and Microsoft systems (Excel, Word, Outlook)
What are the benefits for managing our Care Agency?
- Join a team rating ‘Good’ overall by CQC
- Work in a family environment with a true person-centred ethos
- Showcase your knowledge and skill set
- Continual ongoing support
- Opportunities for progression in your role
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days paid holiday
- Bonus scheme based on turnover and CQC targets
We would love to hear from you with a covering letter and CV if you are interested in managing our care agency in South Gloucestershire and to become part of our family here.
Candidates will be shortlisted for an interview and contacted in due course.
Starting salary from £35,000-£40,000 per annum depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year