The Registered Manager will be responsible managing the care business as a whole, coordinating the delivery of services to community members, providing support and information to clients and liaising with local stakeholders. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, highly organised and have excellent communication skills. Working for our organisation is a privilege and an opportunity for professional growth.
- Experience in management within the care sector.
- NVQ Level 4 or 5.
- Developing business growth, in line with set targets.
- Ensuring that care assessment/planning and risk assessments are carried out in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all care plans and supporting documentation are maintained to a high standard and identifies individual needs.
- Oversee and ensure that all scheduled visits are allocated and carried out to the clients requirements.
- Ability to continue driving the business forward, ensuring compliance at all times, be conversant with audits, quality assurance investigate and respond accordingly to any complaint received from clients, social services and CQC.
- Supporting and managing staff.
- Support the recruitment and training process.
- Increase awareness in the locality.
- Manage the branch effectively in line with CQC standards and local authority policies.
- Support care teams to fulfill their roles and deliver a great service.
- Build relationships with service users, family members and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Liaise with all relevant healthcare professionals.
- Responsibility for ensuring that safeguarding alerts are managed.
- Attend and contribute to management meetings and risk management.
- Ensure health and safety compliance.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £35,000.00 per year