Jothno Care and Support
Welcome to our job opportunity! We are thrilled to announce the opening for a Registered Manager position at our brand-new and promising domiciliary care service. This role offers a truly exciting chance to be part of something fresh and dynamic. As a Registered Manager, you will play a crucial role in leading our passionate team and shaping the future of care delivery. Join us in making a difference in the lives of those we serve, and take part in building a service that sets new standards in the industry. If you are a dedicated, compassionate, and innovative individual looking to make a positive impact, we invite you to apply and be a driving force behind our mission. Embrace this unique opportunity to contribute your expertise and enthusiasm to create a brighter future for our community. Together, let’s embark on an exciting journey of care and compassion!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage a team of care workers, providing supervision, support, and guidance as needed to ensure the delivery of high-quality care.
- Ensure that all care workers are trained and competent to perform their roles, and that they receive regular updates on best practice and any changes to policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with service users, their families, and other stakeholders, ensuring that their needs and preferences are understood and addressed.
- Ensure that all care plans are developed in consultation with service users and their families, and that they are regularly reviewed and updated as required.
- Maintain compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements, including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards.
- Ensure that all care services are delivered in accordance with the CQC Key Lines of Enquiry (KLOEs) and that any issues or concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Monitor and manage the care service budget, ensuring that resources are used efficiently and that financial targets are met.
- Ensure that all care workers adhere to the company’s policies and procedures, including those relating to health and safety, safeguarding, and confidentiality.
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation, best practice, and industry developments, and ensure that the care service is continuously improving and evolving.
- Required Skills and Abilities:
A minimum of two years’ experience as a Registered Care Manager or equivalent role.
A relevant care qualification, such as NVQ Level 5 or above or working towards.
Knowledge of relevant legislation, including the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and the Care Quality Commission (CQC) standards.
Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to manage a team and delegate tasks effectively.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop positive relationships with service users, their families, and other stakeholders.
A commitment to providing high-quality care services, with a strong focus on service user outcomes and preferences.
The ability to work independently and to manage competing priorities effectively.
A full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
References from your past three years of work history.
Relevant qualifications relating to managing referrals to.
Proof of right to work in the United Kingdom.
Hold a valid DBS, or the wiliness to undergo DBS check.
A wiliness to undertake relevant training.
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
Previous knowledge or experience of working in a Registered Care Service is required. A full current driving licence and access to your own vehicle is desirable. If you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this position, do not hesitate to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £45,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- Registered Manager: 2 years (required)
Ability to Commute:
- London, E12 6RH (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: RM- 2023
Expected start date: 22/09/2023