Unity Care Solutions Ltd
Unity Care Solutions specialises in community complex care for adults and children throughout Kent, Sussex and Southampton . We are now looking for an experienced Registered Manager to join the team in Sussex to help grow the business further whilst upholding our excellent reputation for providing high quality, person centred and specialised complex healthcare. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated and driven to succeed with a real passion for ensuring quality care remains at the centre of everything we do.
Working schedule: Monday- Friday 09:00-17:00 (in addition will be required to participate in the on-call rota out of hours service)
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum with the opportunity to earn additional bonuses.
The Job role includes:
- Overall responsibility for the safe and effective running of the branch in line with CQC requirements
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day operation of Unity Care Solutions office facilities, completing administrative tasks in line with the Company’s policies and procedures and other relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Calculate staff gross payroll reports and follow the company timescale to meet payroll requirements on a weekly basis.
- Supervision of Office staff, Care Support Workers and Nurses
- Assisting and overseeing the care co-ordinators in the allocation of staff rota’s on a weekly basis
- Liaise with staff, service users, social services and other professionals to deal with any queries or complaints
- Oversee and ensure full compliance is maintained around safe recruitment of staff
- Completing initial care plan assessments and Care Plan Reviews alongside our Nurse Case Managers
- Participating in the emergency on call rota out of hours
- Working closely with the Senior Management Team to explore new and exciting business opportunities within the surrounding geographical locations.
- Attend meetings, training and networking events where you will represent the organisation and the work we do.
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care and ideally Level 5 or working towards
- Previous management experience in a similar role
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer literate
- Understanding of legislation concerned with care provision
- Full driving licence
Skills and Attributes:
- Dedication and commitment
- Effective team player
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Good planning and organisational skills – time management
- Sound understanding of the principles of good care
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Calm and patient
- Ability to empathise and be understanding
- Flexible and reliable
- People management skills
The applicant should have good organisational skills, good verbal & written skills in addition to IT skills and be able to work well in a busy, high pressured environment. We offer a competitive salary package to the right candidate, bonus scheme and pension.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £45,000.00 per year
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you hold a valid UK driving licence?
- Administration: 1 year (preferred)
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)