Dependable Care For You Ltd.
– Oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of a home care agency
– Ensure the delivery of high-quality care services to clients
– Develop and implement care plans for clients based on their individual needs
– Coordinate and schedule staff to ensure adequate coverage for client care
– Conduct regular assessments and evaluations of staff performance
– Provide training and support to staff members
– Maintain accurate records and documentation related to client care
– Collaborate with healthcare professionals and other stakeholders to ensure coordinated care for clients
– Stay up-to-date with industry regulations and best practices in home care
– Must be a registered nurse or have a relevant healthcare qualification for example Level 5 in Healthcare Management
– Previous experience in a CQC managerial role within the home care industry is preferred
– Strong knowledge of home care regulations and standards
– Excellent leadership and communication skills
– Ability to effectively manage a team and prioritize tasks
– Proficient in computer skills, including electronic health record systems
– Compassionate and caring attitude towards clients
– Ability to work well under pressure and handle challenging situations
At Dependable Care For You Ltd. we are committed to providing exceptional care services to our clients. As a Registered Manager, you will play a vital role in ensuring the delivery of high-quality care while managing the day-to-day operations of our agency. We offer competitive compensation, ongoing professional development opportunities, and a supportive work environment.
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and have the qualifications and experience required for this role, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you.