Infinity and beyond care limited
INFINITY & BEYOND CARE LTD
Salary £32,000 – £37,000
Job title: CQC Registered Manager (Supported Living Services)
Location: Northolt HA2
Reports to: Director
We are looking for an experienced CQC Registered Manager with vulnerable adult and children experience.
This Manager’s role is exciting as it allows the right person to be involved in opening up the homes right from the start and quick career progression.
We are community focused with the aim of improving independence and social inclusion for the people that come to live with us. We adopt a person centred approach whereby the personal needs and goals of each person are at the centre of their care and support.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Liaise closely with the CQC registration and inspection team on all matters to do with registration and submit notifications as required.
- Own the CQC registration process and ensure that the service is compliant with CQC regulations and standards.
- Establish and maintain policies, procedures, and systems in accordance with relevant legislation, regulations, and best practice guidelines.
- Recruitment and retention of staff to build the business
- Train and manage care staff and support workers to ensure they provide safe, effective, and compassionate care and support to our service users.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with our service users, their families, and other healthcare professionals and stakeholders.
- Monitor and review the quality of the service we provide and implement improvements where necessary.
- Manage the budget for the service and ensure that resources are used effectively and efficiently.
- Manage and oversee the administration and financial aspects of the service.
Your Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- You hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services (or equivalent) and CQC Registered
- You have previous experience as a Registered Manager, with experience in setting up a new homecare business, obtaining CQC registration, and private mother and baby or vulnerable young adults care setting being desirable.
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- You have a good understanding of CQC regulations and standards.
- You can manage and motivate staff to provide high-quality care and support to our service users.
- You have strong organisational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- You can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You have existing relationships with service users or have the ability to transfer these relationships over.
- Driving Licence Desired
This role is perfect for you if you like working independently and you are looking for quick career progression. We are offering a generous salary in the region of 32,000-37,800 per annum + a very competitive performance related 6 monthly bonus.
25 days annual leave
Career Development & Training
Work from home days
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical clearance, satisfactory references and CQC approval.
Application Deadline: 31stJuly 2023
Job Types: Full-time, Graduate
Salary: From £33,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Safety bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Harrow: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)