Esteemed Life Care
We have a fabulous opportunity for an experienced and CQC approved Registered Manager to join our award-winning team in Coventry (Top 20 on homecare.co.uk for the past 4 years). Esteemed Life Care is a well-established and a versatile family-owned health and social care provider that is looking to strengthen their team to achieve their growth strategy.
We are on the lookout for someone who loves caring and would love to work in a small but growing office, providing quality service to clients and ensure a strong and caring team is developed and managed.
If you have a can-do attitude, a caring approach, a strong work ethic, and love to give solutions to problems to ensure the service user is at the forefront of everything, then look no further than Esteemed Life Care and apply today!
What we are Advertising
The Registered Manager will have at least three years’ experience working in Adult social care and Supported Living management. With the company substantial investments in place, properties being readied for Suported Living, Home Care established since 2016 it’s a great opportunity for the person in the role to make a difference and provide great contribution to the support required Your experience will be pivotal to oversee the developments with CQC, and Key stake Holders.
This role ensures we meet the requirements and compliance of all registrations, with particular emphasis on providing a person-centric caring service, through delivering and improving all operational aspects of the home and managing a skilled and effective team.
We require a ‘people’s person’ and a ‘pro-active thinker’ who will develop and oversee the team, ensuring all compliance paperwork is accurately complete, with all properties being safe, clean, presented and compliant with all regulations.
A person with experience working in a self-harm environment, trauma, emotional, behavioural difficulties and autism will serve this role well.
The Core Responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring that the care setting is safe and secure and provides high-quality care for clients.
- Work alongside the recruitment team to recruit the most suitable staff
- Liaising with stakeholders, guardians, parents and carers
- Meet the Statement of Purposes in its entirety.
- Complying with all relevant regulations
- Provide training, induction and manage staff in the setting. They must ensure that staff are qualified and competent to provide care for the clients and the children.
- Keep families and/or parents and carers informed about the clients’ progress and respond to any concerns they may have.
- Managing a team of off-site carers, along with your team of coordinators and admin within the office.
- Managing and overseeing converting new client enquiries from any source
- Responsible for overseeing the care planning and conducting risk assessments ensuring compliance to relevant legal and regulatory requirement according to CQC standards.
- Managing quality through the team of service to clients – making sure that outstanding service is delivered to the clients
- Measuring workloads of staff and supporting all staff for better performance
- Helping build stability in business and staff retention.
The role of an CQC approved Registered Manager is a challenging but rewarding one. Registered managers play a vital role in ensuring that clients in their care receive the best possible care.
Essential Qualifications and experience:
- Level 5 Leadership and Management Social Care
- Minimum 3 years as a Registered Manager
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Adult social care & Supported Living
Desirable Qualifications and experience:
- Additional relevant courses and qualifications.
Pay, benefits and holidays:
- Salary will be £40,000-£50,000, dependent on experience and qualifications.
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Funded training and development opportunities if needed.
Why Join Us:
- Work with an award-winning Home Care Provider – *TOP 10 Home Care Provider in our region since 2016
- Ongoing free training, development, and qualifications – Working with you to develop your career
- Competitive pay, Bonus Reward’s and Full paid holiday
- Generous travel expenses.
- Unique Flexibility work treatments
- Support from the business manager and the wider team anytime of the week.
If this sounds like you, we would like to hear from you. Apply Today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking