We are a new innovative and forward-thinking supported living business based in Birmingham. With a commitment to providing exceptional care and support services, throughout the West Midlands.
Our vision is to become the leading provider of supported living services in the West Midlands, empowering individuals to live fulfilling lives within their communities. We are driven by a passion for delivering person-centered care, promoting independence, and fostering a supportive environment where individuals can thrive, not just for our clients but also our staff.
Our mission is to transform the lives of our residents by offering a range of high-quality, tailored support services. We aim to create a safe, inclusive, and welcoming environment that promotes independence, choice, and dignity for each individual under our care.
1. Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do, constantly raising the bar and setting high standards for the quality of care and support we provide.
2. Compassion: We approach our work with compassion, empathy, and understanding, recognizing the unique needs and aspirations of each individual.
3. Collaboration: We believe in the power of collaboration and teamwork. By working together with residents, families, and external partners, we create a strong support network that enhances the lives of those we serve.
4. Innovation: We embrace innovation and continuously seek new ways to improve and enhance our services. We are committed to staying at the forefront of industry trends and best practices.
5. Growth: We are ambitious and have significant growth plans. Our aim is to expand our reach, opening new supported living services throughout Birmingham and beyond, to make a positive impact on more individuals’ lives.
Join us on this exciting journey as we build a successful supported living business in Birmingham. Together, we can make a lasting impact on the lives of individuals in need of our support and care.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious CQC Registered Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the growth and establishment of this new business, in the Birmingham area. This is an opportunity for an experienced manager to not only make a difference to the lives of the individuals that we support but also have instrumental influence on the way the service is delivered, and the expansion of the business. Managers will be enrolled into a bonus scheme.
- Establish and maintain a safe, inclusive, and person-centered culture within the supported living service.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and quality assurance systems to ensure compliance with CQC regulations and promote best practices.
- Recruit, train, manage, and motivate a team of care staff, ensuring they have the necessary resources and support to deliver high-quality care and support services.
- Conduct regular audits, inspections, and risk assessments to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary changes.
- Foster positive relationships with residents, their families, external agencies, and stakeholders to promote effective communication and collaborative working.
- Oversee the financial management of the service, including budgeting, monitoring expenditure, and ensuring efficient resource allocation.
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators, produce reports, and implement strategies for continuous improvement.
- Stay up to date with relevant legislation, industry trends, and best practices in supported living and social care.
- Handle complaints, incidents, and safeguarding concerns in a timely and effective manner, ensuring appropriate action is taken and necessary notifications are made.
- Promote a culture of respect, dignity, and empowerment for residents, supporting them to achieve their individual goals and aspirations.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £55,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Birmingham, West Midlands: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)