Blue Ribbon Health and Wellbeing
Why join us:
- Competitive pay rate – plus Premium Overtime rates and Double time for Bank Holidays
- Career pathway opportunities – due to steady expansion there are opportunities for progression within the organisation
- Perkbox membership – Access to over 4000 perks and benefits
- Annual leave – 5.6 weeks holiday per year
- DBS Check – we cover the cost of your DBS check and further renewals
- Your Birthday Off– get an extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance – via our confidential and impartial Employee Assistance Program
- Qualifications – we can support you to undertake development opportunities in order to further you career
- Staff Referral Scheme – earn up to a generous £500 for referring a friend to join our team at Blue Ribbon
- Induction– We pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Directors Award – If you do something extra amazing you may be awarded with an award and a fantastic prize
- Discounts at Highstreet retailers, days out, gifts and holidays – available via a Blue Light card that you will have access to as a Health and Social Care Employee
- Health Shield membership – You will have a healthcare plan which can enable you to claim money back towards general day to day healthcare, such as optical or dental care.
Blue Ribbon Health & Wellbeing is an innovative, pro-active and person-centred care provider of specialist support services for individuals with Learning Disabilities & Autism, who may exhibit behaviour which can be deemed as challenging. We offer both Residential and Supported Living services to the individuals we support, with services throughout the Northwest, but with serious ambitions of growth over the next year.
Our core values are:
Everyone Matters – We should always treat colleagues and individuals as we ourselves want to be treated, with respect no matter what
Honesty – We are sincere, fair and genuine
Integrity – We take time to listen, understand and operate with the highest levels of honesty, responsibility and trust
Passionate – We encourage and embrace new ideas whilst consistently developing our expertise
Positivity – We strive to improve our services, ourselves and most importantly want to make a difference
We currently have a vacancy for a Registered Manager to lead one of our supported living services. The successful individual will be required to deliver all regulatory requirements as set out by the CQC. There will also be a requirement to ensure that all support plans are person centred, are regularly reviewed and updated. The successful individual will be able to continuously develop employees to drive performance, satisfaction and retention within the service. The Registered Manager will be required to represent the company at reviews and meetings with various key stakeholders along with being responsible for ensuring that all the services are adequately resourced with appropriately trained employees.
We are interested to hear from individuals who have previous experience of managing a service and hold a relevant professional qualification. Our ideal candidate will be confident and knowledgeable in their approach, will have excellent communication skills, will be able to work as part of a team, but also without close supervision, using their own initiative. We require a candidate who can truly multitask, has excellent IT skills, can manage and prioritise their own workload and are proactive at all times.
The Registered Manager and will lead and guide teams on a day-to-day basis whilst ensuring best practice is adhered to whilst delivering all regulatory requirements as set out by CQC.
The Registered Manager will be required to:
- Ensure all support plans are person centred, and regularly reviewed and updated.
- To represent the business at periodic and ad hoc reviews with the Service User’s MDTs
- Model and promote the company values, driving a positive culture focusing on the needs of Service Users.
- Ensure that services are suitably resourced with appropriately trained staff, with all rotas published six weeks ahead on Deputy.
- Continuously develop employees to drive employee satisfaction and maximise retention, with all employee data promptly added to PeopleHR.
- Achieve KPIs, ensuring that performance is monitored and issues addressed.
- Ensure the service is sustainable and compliant with regulatory standards.
- To ensure that the home environment is properly and regularly maintained, is safe and meets the needs of the Service Users.
- To be the out of hours contact for the service and support other services to cover holidays and absence on a shared basis with other senior staff.
- Applicants must be positive, possess a can-do attitude and have a genuine passion for providing effective support by utilising consistent approaches, working as a team and helping those we support to work towards positive outcomes whilst living a life which is full of colour.
Due to the role being at Registered management level we would are seeking candidates who have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience at Registered Manager level
- A minimum of four years’ experience within health and social care
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care (or willing to work towards this)
- Previous experience of managing services that provide support to those will LD/Autism