Hallmark Care Homes
Admiral Court Care Home is a CQC ‘Outstanding’ care home in Leigh-on-Sea, offering residential, nursing and dementia care, where residents are encouraged to live an active and fulfilled life. The home’s quiet and comfortable surroundings have been recognised for their innovative designs.
About the role
Working as part of a highly committed team at Hallmark, the Deputy Care Home Manager is one of the key roles within our homes. As Deputy Care Home Manager you will put the residents care and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do. At Hallmark we pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. We promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
As Deputy Care Home Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed planned, implemented and evaluated.
The Deputy Care Home Manager is a motivational and inspirational leader, who has the ability to motivate, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. The Deputy Care Home Manager Is able achieve a high standard of clinical care by auditing, analysing trends and directing care team to deliver results.
A key to success in this role is the ability to communicate with ease with CQC, Social Services and the Safeguarding teams. The ability to implement action plans for improvement and build a reputation of high quality care delivery for the home.
Key things about you:
- Registered Nurse or RMN with active NMC PIN and strong clinical skills
- Proven experience of post-qualification Practice in a health and social care setting with older people
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
- Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
- What we will give you
We believe that happier Team Members provide a better level of resident care and delivery in their role. You’ll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues
- 33 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
- Excellent Induction training
- Ongoing career training and progression
- Optional health care plan
- Fantastic discounts and vouchers
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme