Keane Premier Healthcare
Deputy Care Home Manager – Georgia Park Care Home
A new opportunity with Keane Premier Healthcare for a Deputy Care Home Manager based in one of our Cambuslang care homes.
What is on offer:
- Between 36 to 48 hours per week on a permanent contract
- A competitive salary between £19 per hour and £21 per hour depending on experience
- Ongoing training and development
You will help lead both the care and support teams to the highest level to strive for excellence in all areas of the service provision. As the Deputy Care Home Manager, you will live by the Keane Premier Healthcare values and act in compliance with all relevant legislation. With your passion for the job that you do, you will have the ability to provide care that is second to none for residents and help motivate and develop your team.
The Ideal Candidate would be a proactive individual, with a strong clinical background, and an excellent ability to lead and help manage the home on a day-to-day basis by ensuring the team delivers excellent person-centred care.
Applicants for this Care Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- Leadership skills
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
- Knowledge of Care Inspectorate and local authority legislation
- Registered Nurse with active PIN
- Ability to problem-solve
- Effective decision-making skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please submit your CV.
This post will require two satisfactory references and PVG.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19.00-£21.00 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability