Kiwi House Care Home
Adept Care homes provide residential care and residential dementia care in our family-run, Midlands-based care homes. We help our residents to lead enriched, happy, and fulfilled lives, supported by a friendly, caring team.
Kiwi House is a luxury, 78 bed care home in Alvaston, Derby offering high-quality residential and dementia care.
We are recruiting a Care Manager who will be committed, warm and friendly and go the extra mile to provide an excellent service to our residents. You will supervise all care aspects within the home and report to the Registered Manager.
About the Deputy Care Manager role;
- Salary up to £42,080 Annum
- Full time including alternate weekends
What we can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Training and career development
- 5.6 weeks holidays
- Free Uniform & DBS provided
- Onsite car parking and close to local transport links
- Friendly working environment in a purpose-built luxury home
- Refer a friend scheme worth £250 (per referral)
- Opportunity to take part in exciting trips and activities with our residents
Plus, our Bespoke Benefits package:
- Pay Day Advance (Interest free loans up to £2,000 repayable up to 20 months)
- Enjoy personalised offers and discounts at 1000’s of big-name brands of your choice.
- Enjoy savings on your weekly/monthly shopping
- Access to Free Health & Wellbeing programs, as well as the Employee Assistance Program
- Sky TV Discounts
- Broadband deals
- Instore/Online discounts and gift cards at hundreds of participating retailers
- Cycle2Work scheme and many more
What we are looking for;
- NVQ Level 4 in Health & Social Care required (essential)
- Previous Deputy Manager or Home Management experience (essential)
- Good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
At Adept Care Homes, our dedicated and enthusiastic team welcome people who are motivated by making a difference to our resident’s lives. Our family-run business values aptitude as much as qualifications when recruiting.
Our team receive on-going training and development from our dedicated Training Manager and Lifestyle & Dementia Manager who offer everything from online training to classroom-based sessions and 1:1 mentoring. We offer competitive rates of pay as well as recognition from our Employee of the Month and awards schemes. We also provide interest-free loans to team members and invest into the Care Workers Charity which provides financial assistance for care workers in need.
If you feel you are the right person for our Deputy Care Manager position, apply now!
Adept Care Homes, a superb place to live, a superb place to work.