Vital Healthcare Services Limited
Vital Healthcare Services Limited is a supported living provider for people with mental health needs and learning disabilities. We support a wide variety of clients. Our service mainly focuses on providing tenancy-based community support and intensive support for adults who have required low-medium secure care for long periods and display challenging behaviors. Intensive support is provided through high-standard care and placements that have been carefully chosen close to public transport, shops, and other services to ensure greater integration into the community.
We are looking for a Deputy Care Manager to support our growth in the Leicestershire Supported Living branch and beyond.
We are looking for some with experience in dealing with behaviors that challenge and complex care. If successful,
- You will be responsible for Deputising for the Registered manager and be the responsible manager in their absence carrying out all the duties that their position entails.
- The role requires effective communication, liaising with staff, service users, families, and other whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality.
- You will be participating in the delivery of the service which takes into account all of the day-to-day operational requirements, and also quality measurements and monitoring.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all CQC KLOEs are being met to a GOOD or OUTSTANDING rating.
- Continuously analyze the operations of the service, evaluate them, and where improvements are required take necessary actions to implement change through negotiation and mutual agreement.
- Other duties expected (but not limited to) are – recruitment, support planning, shift work, being on call, and support plan implementation.
- Paid induction plus trainings
- Career development
- Company pension
- Store discounts
- Advance Payment
- Employee Assitance Program
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
- Management: 1 year (required)
- Support Work: 1 year (required)