We’re looking for a Interim Deputy Home Manager with a passion for delivering high quality care.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career as part of a dynamic, supportive team.
Enabling positive outcomes & recovery for our service users – it’s a challenging, satisfying vocation.
So if you want to make a difference – every day – we want to hear from you.
Cygnet Oakhurst Lodge:
Oakhurst Lodge is an 8 bed specialist residential service for adults with autism and who may present with behaviours that challenge. We aim to provide a safe, comfortable and effective care environment for those in our care, promoting independence and community integration.
- Ensure the team provides safe, sound & supportive care to the people they support
- Be a role model to your team & provide effective leadership & management
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams, family members, local authorities & regulatory bodies to deliver a high-quality service & promote a positive culture
- Meet quality targets to ensure the service is providing the best support & care possible.
We are looking for someone who is…
- NVQ L3 in Health and Social Care
- A talented leader with strong line management & communication skills
- Experienced within a mental health setting & a multidisciplinary team
- An effective people, time & task manager with a proven track record of working with varied stakeholders in the delivery of outstanding care.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Monthly reflective practice, & support with CPD opportunities
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to work” scheme & employee discount saving.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.