Delight Supported Living Ltd
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-driven Domiciliary Care Manager at our Irvine office, this is a full-time, permanent position offering a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Applicants must have minimum NVQ level 4 and SVQ 4 LMA or equivalent or be working towards the qualification, or be willing to do the qualification and they must already have experience of Domiciliary Care Management
A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience is on offer
Main responsibilities will include:
· Ensure the delivery of quality, person-centred care
· Manage budgets and the financial effectiveness of the setting
· Recruitment, Selection and Retention of train and staff
· Training and Development of staff
· Maintain quality standards and ensure health and safety compliance
· Liaise with and maintain partnerships with other local community organisations
You’ll need to have:
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to communicate with a range of people using a variety of communication methods
· Leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate others
· The capacity to work under pressure and to take a problem-solving approach to work
· Effective organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise your own and others workload.
· Numerical skills for managing budgets.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £30,000.00 per year