Vision Care Services
Vision Care Services started 8 years ago, when two brothers and two sisters wanted to give back to the community after receiving care for a loved one. Our directors all have a background in care. Vision Care started in 2013 with an office team of two members however we are now one of the largest home care providers in Bradford with branches throughout the whole of Yorkshire and we are still expanding.
We are on the search for a dedicated Registered Care Manager to join our team and lead our new branch in Burnley. In this role you will help to deliver high quality, effective care across the homes in Burnley with the support from the rest of the team. We have a head office team of 20 members, each have their own departments. Having a good character and a caring nature alongside the knowledge of what is required of a registered manager is highly desirable and appealing. We currently have a rating of good and looking for someone to take it to outstanding. This role requires previous experience in domiciliary care as a manager.
Along with having the responsibility to provide high quality standards this role requires the following values:
· Developing and maintaining a professional relationship with both the clients and their families along with the other staff that you will be working alongside to ensure good patient centred care
· Observing and supervising your team whist being an accessible and respectful manager to guarantee that all issues are resolved and avoided in the future
· Keeping care plans well up to date, the clients physical, social, emotional and physiological needs should all be assessed, recognised and met by you and your team whilst providing satisfactory high-quality care by implementing the correct policies, procedures and standards
· Working and communicating with social care regulators and other professionals as part as a multidisciplinary team to produce the best care and plans for the clients
· Managing and conducting staff interviews, training, meetings, inductions, staff rotas and annual/ sick leave
· Effectively and professionally reporting incidents, complaints or accidents, preventing them from occurring again to reduce any risks of putting the clients or staff at harm.
If you are interested in this role please contact: 01274 499935
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £30,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnley, Lancashire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Management: 1 year (required)
- Home care: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)