Compassionate Care Ltd
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Care Manager to join our Domiciliary Home Care Team covering Manchester, Staffordshire, and Cheshire area, with the base location of our friendly Head Office in Ashley (WA15).
Compassionate Care Group is a family run group providing outstanding home care services within the community and supported living services across the the UK. At Compassionate Care we are here to provide individuals with support to live their life to the best of their ability and to maintain their independence.
Being a Home Care Manager with Compassionate Care Group means being part of a wider team and having the support of dedicated professionals who will assist you with all things HR, Quality and Compliance and Business Development.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering high standards of care and would be confident with compliance and managing staff rotas. The ideal candidate will have both domiciliary care experience, as well as supervisory/managerial experience.
As Home Care Manager your will be fundamental in ensuring we can deliver a quality, safe and effective service to all clients within the area.
- Managing and leading a team of Carers
- Managing staff rotas
- Ensuring and maintaining compliance with all relevant legislation
- Full oversight of our domiciliary service
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Health and Social Care Setting in a leadership role/management capacity.
· Minimum Health and Social Care Level 3 Qualification (willing to work towards a Level 5).
· Registered Manager Experience (desirable but not essential)
· UK Driving Licence
· Career progression opportunities
· Access to excellent training and ongoing development
· 28 Days Leave per annum (Including Bank Holidays)
· Employee Assistant Programme
· Long Service Awards
· Blue Light Card
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manchester: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person