Angeli Care Services UK
Responsible for: Day–to-day operations of the service.
· To be the Registered Manager and take responsibility for the effective management and development of the care service.
· To ensure all relevant legislation and national standards are achieved.
· To work effectively as part of a team and support all colleagues as required.
· To protect the confidentiality of clients and the organisation.
· To ensure the service continues to develop and grow.
· To participate in the on-call emergency out of hours rota.
· To oversee the standards of care provided to ensure that client’s receive high quality, person-centred care.
· To oversee emergencies and incidents and provide advice and guidance to the team.
· To develop, promote, and maintain an effective system of communication with clients, families, staff, and other significant stakeholders.
· GCSE English and Maths
· Level 5 Leadership and Management For Health and Social Care (or equivalent is nice to have)
· Level 3 Health and Social Care (or equivalent is nice to have)
· Good working knowledge of legislative requirements including Health and Social Care Act, Care Act, MCA, GDPR
· Good working knowledge of CQC requirements and achieving compliance
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent organisational skills
· Holds a full UK Driving Licence and has access to a vehicle during working hours
· Previous experience of being a Registered Manager
· Experience of supporting clients with a various needs e.g. older people, physical disabilities, dementia
· Experience of on-call responsibilities
· Staff management and recruitment experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with staff, residents, families, and external stakeholders
We offer competitive compensation packages, including benefits such as health insurance, retirement plans, and paid time off. As a Registered Manager, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of residents and their families. If you are passionate about providing high-quality care in a supportive environment, we encourage you to apply.
Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience to be considered for this position.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£37,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burton on Trent: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)