We are a caring and compassionate, family-owned domiciliary care company. At Kingsley, family matters, and we’re always going the extra mile in caring for every one of our residents and staff.
Kingsley Home Care Services is a unique person-centred service that supports clients, allowing them to maintain their chosen lifestyle from the comfort of their own home. Backed by a successful care home business, we have a strong philanthropic approach to care which resonates in all we do. We offer a unique service of tailored care visits from 1 hour to full-time live-in support.
As an accredited Living Wage employer, we not only offer competitive rates of pay, but we’ll also pay for your full DBS disclosure and offer you a welcome bonus. So, as well as receiving a competitive rate of pay, you’ll also receive a pay rise in line with inflation.
We’re more than just a group of colleagues; we’re a family passionate about people, from those we work with to those we care for. We’d love to welcome like-minded professionals to join the friendly faces that make up the Kingsley family.
About the role
As our Home Care Manager, you will oversee and coordinates home care services for individuals who require assistance with activities of daily living but prefer to remain in their own homes. This will include being responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality care, managing care plans, and supervising home care staff. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the well-being and safety of clients receiving care at home, as well as, coordinate services, manage staff, and advocate for the best interests of clients to promote independence, quality of life, and optimal health outcomes.
Reports to: Operations Manager/ Regional Operations Director
Find out more about Kingsley Home Care
This role could be for you if you have;
- Previous management experience within a domiciliary care setting is essential
- Excellent business acumen with a strong desire to develop and grow the service
- Comprehensive knowledge of CQC standards
- Good leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Full UK driving licence/car owner
Qualifications required for the role
- Minimum NVQ Level 4/5 in Health and Social Care, or equivalent
What will you get from the role?
You will have the satisfaction of working with and being supported by an enthusiastic and caring team that puts people at the heart of the business. We know the happiness of our staff improves the service we give our residents. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop your skills, and we have the procedures and processes in place to help you at every step.
- Kingsley Homecare (Norwich Area), Norwich, Norfolk
- Pay:: £40,000 per year (depending on experience)
- Type: Permanent
- Shift: Salaried
- We are a Living Wage Employer, ensuring you’ll be properly remunerated for your hard work.
- We’ll pay for your full DBS disclosure
- Automatic enrolment into the Blue Light Scheme. We’ll reimburse the £4.99 enrolment fee of this fantastic scheme that offers discounts on holidays, days out and over 15,000 national brands.
- Your uniform will be provided – this is another cost that we think it’s essential that we cover for you. (For applicable job roles)
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Comprehensive induction and training programme.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
- Wellbeing support – your health is important to us, and we’ll ensure that if you need help, you can access our employee support scheme.
- Working as part of the Kingsley family means that we recognise your efforts and will reward them.
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Refer a friend and receive a thank you gift of up to £500 *
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays entitlement