Homecare For You Ltd
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Registered Manager to join our Blackburn team, and develop our services in the Blackburn and surounding areas.
Homecare For You is a specialist provider of high quality home care services. We are looking for a kind, compassionate, and highly motivated person to manage our branch in Blakburn and support our staff caring for the elderly and vulnerable, in their own homes.
Previous experience as a Registered Manager or Branch Manager is essential.
Experience of Rota Management and Electronic Call Monitoring Systems is essential, as you will be required to undertake Co-ordinating in the event of absence or sickness. NVQ 4 (or above), in Health and Social Care, essential.
Comprehensive training and career development opportunities will be available to the successful applicant.
- To be able to manage and organise a busy Home Care office
- To be able to undertake Care Co-ordinating, as required
- To be able to undertake initial care needs assessments, reviews, and writing of all care documents, including care plans and risk assessments.
- To have empathy and understanding
- To be reliable and willing to work for the best interests of the people we care for
- To be able to communicate effectively and professionally
- To be a driver (with your own transport)
- Travel expenses paid
- Comprehensive, ongoing, training and development
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday, a year
- Pension Scheme
All job offers are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references. Salary dependant on qualifications and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £27,500.00-£33,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Care Management: 2 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence with own car (required)
Work Location: In person