Holmes Care Group
Care Home Manager
Would you like to work for a multi-award winning care company and one of the Top 20 recommended care home groups in the UK?
We currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Care Home Manager to lead our amazing team of care professionals, based in Fife.
As the Manager, you will have a proven track record of delivering high quality care to residents and leadership for staff, as well as comfortable managing the commercial aspects of running a successful nursing home. You will be dynamic and resilient and will lead and develop your team to deliver excellent person centred care, to help each resident enjoy the highest possible quality of life in a warm and homely environment.
To be successful in this role it is preferred that you are a registered nurse and you will need experience in managing and developing people in a care service and a robust understanding of the commercial elements of running a nursing home. You will have an excellent knowledge of care regulations and you will have been previously registered with the Care Inspectorate as a Registered Manager in a similar care setting.
You will thrive in an environment that is supportive, but trusts you to run your service with appropriate autonomy.
Why join us:
- Attractive salary (depending upon experience)
- 33 days’ annual leave entitlement (inc bank holidays)
- PVG application paid for
- In- house HR, Finance and quality support teams providing support catered to your home and team
- Flat management structure with regular interaction with senior management
- Exclusive online retail discounts and cash back
- Discounted health club memberships
- Company pension scheme
- Access to bespoke online and face to face training provided by Holmes Care Group
- Additional on-going training and personal development opportunities
- Recognition schemes including annual staff appreciation week and annual National Care Awards
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Care Manager: 3 years (preferred)