Hutton Park Care Home
An exciting Home Manager opportunity has become available at Care Concern Group.
We are looking to secure the services of a talented and ambitious leader to manage our privately-owned, luxurious care home based in the Scottish seaside resort of Largs.
As Home Manager, you will take overall responsibility for the day-to-day management of the home, maintaining high standards across the board and ensuring compliance with the Care Inspectorate.
Home Manager Contract
- Salary of 50,000 per annum
- Opportunity to earn an annual bonus ‘up to’ 40% of your annual salary – with OTE £70,000
- Generous holiday allowance
Hutton Park Care Homes KPIs
- Compliance: Rated ‘Good’ in all key areas in March 2023
- Occupancy is at 97%
- Very low agency usage
Key components for our Home Manager at Hutton Park Care Home are
- A proactive, analytical, and creative leader, who can positively influence their team.
- Strong working history driving occupancy.
- Establishing a dedicated and compassionate team.
- Building a strong rapport with local healthcare agencies, local community, and professionals.
- Embedding the highest standards of care.
Hutton Park Care Home is part of Care Concern Group; a market leading, family-owned care group operating over 70 homes across the UK. We are passionate about creating fantastic care homes for our residents to live in and a supportive and fun environment for our team to work in.
Our presence in the care sector is growing and we believe that our group is tailor-made for individuals motivated by career progression.