PH Care Group
Salary of £50,000 per annum plus mileage allowance
At the PH Care Group, we specialise in providing high quality residential care for elderly residents, who have physical care needs and those who live with dementia.
We are looking for an experienced Peripatetic Care Home and Support Manager to join our team.
We are looking for a Peripatetic Care Home and Support Manager that is:
- Experienced as a Care Home Manager
- Committed to supporting people to live lifestyles of their choosing
- Experienced in managing people, service and quality within residential services
- Able to demonstrate positive values
- Able to promote and maintain independence, choice and respect
- Holds a QCF / NVQ 5 in Health and Social Care
- Good time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent awareness of CQC legislation, updates, changes and best practice.
- Reporting into the Operations Director
– Provide leadership and management to a team of Registered Managers in various home care settings in the North West of England
– Oversee the delivery of high-quality care services to clients
– Develop and implement care plans based on individual needs and goals. Support the
Registered Managers with care planning
– Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of care services and make necessary adjustments
– Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and policies
– Manage budgets and financial resources effectively
– Coordinate with other healthcare professionals to ensure the highest level of care for clients
– Provide guidance and support to Registered Managers and staff in areas such as medication administration, documentation and compliance with legislation and CQC regulations
– Be the acting Manager for a home, for any period of time, in the absence of a Registered Manager and carry out the complete duties of a Registered Manager. We may need you to register as the Manager for any specific home in the absence of a Registered Manager.
– Strong leadership and management skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
– Financial acumen for budgeting and resource allocation
– Knowledge of CQC regulations and inspection experience
– Proficient in medication administration protocols
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities for professional development. If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of individuals who live in our care homes, we would love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume and cover letter outlining your relevant experience to be considered for this position.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North West: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person