Milewood Healthcare Ltd
At Milewoood Healthcare, the Regional Manager will manage and oversee a group of Services across a designated patch across Yorkshire. There is a mix of Residential and Supported Living services including Mental Health, Learning disabilities.
The Regional Manager will report directly to the Director of Operations and will line manage Registered Managers to ensure that services continue to provide quality outcomes for residents and comply fully with CQC guidance and other relevant governing bodies quality frameworks. You must be quality focused and can demonstrate a sound understanding of Quality initiatives and innovative practice in relation to measuring outcomes for Service Users.
As Regional Manager, you will have the relevant qualification and experience, including:
· A strong background in Care and, able to demonstrate history of work experience in this area
· Have experience of managing teams across multiple sites and multiple activities.
· Experience of working in Residential services, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
· Understanding of supporting living and the differences between Residential services in line with CQC guidance.
· knowledge of CQC KLOE Assessment Framework and Regulatory guidance.
· Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and written.
· Proven record of successfully managing services.
· Experience of successfully influencing colleagues at all levels within an organisation.
· Ability to respond well to competing priorities, be adaptable and flexible, in line with fast paced changes to business needs.
· Experience in working collaboratively with other Regional Managers or equivalent.
· Have a can-do approach, showing resilience, creativity, imagination and a common- sense approach.
· Evidence of Continued Professional Development
· A driving licence (this is a Regional role and requires regular travel)
· Essential – Minimum Level 5, Higher level Diploma, Degree or equivalent in
· Leadership and Management in Health and Social Care
· Desirable – Level 5, Higher level Diploma, Degree or equivalent in Project Management, (or willing to work towards)
Milewood Healthcare are a group that strive to promote quality of life for their service users, and provides an exciting environment to work in. This is a fast-paced role but with unlimited job satisfaction.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Yorkshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)