Roseberry Care Centres
Roseberry Care Centres are a provider of Nursing, Residential and Specialist Care. We currently have 28 homes across the country. We are committed to the well being and contentment of our residents.
We are looking to recruit a qualified nurse who has relevant experience in the Care Industry to support our Regional Operations Manager. The applicant must be fully mobile to cover our homes from Wolverhampton to Bedfordshire.
.The post holder will :
- support the delivery of business performance and quality targets for a portfolio of care homes with optimum operational efficiency as directed.
- provide support, coaching and leadership to the care centre team and engender a culture of client care and focus whilst maintaining our excellent quality of service.
- meet and exceed the expectations of residents and their families.
- maintain relationship management with key external stakeholders.
- support Home Managers and Regional Operation Managers in delivery of Roseberry Care Centres strategic agenda.
- have exceptional knowledge of CQC guidelines and local authorities
Our Regional Support Manager will enjoy the following: –
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent induction and on-going training
- Paid e-learning through our Medex system
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Workplace pension
- 30 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays