Regional Support Manager – Nurse Desired/Preferred.
South West Region – 45 – 50k plus £5,000 Car Allowance and paid mileage.
Are you ambitious? Do you want something else? Are you looking for new energy?
Due to the expansion of the business Harbour Healthcare are recruiting for a Regional Support Manager to cover the South West region.
Who are Harbour Healthcare?
We are a Family run business with 20 Care Homes across the UK and are growing year by year.
Inclusion is how we unleash the power of diversity. We strive to foster belonging and empowerment at work. Harbour Healthcare listen and engage with our diverse communities, and we value teamwork within our diverse workplace.
Having family traditions at heart we don’t see ourselves as corporate, we believe results come through our nurtured people, and the quality of care we provide.
We are Inclusive!
We are Caring!
We have Integrity!
We are looking for people who care regardless of qualifications or experience. We care more about you sharing and demonstrating our values, which are, –
- Seeing the possibilities to make positive difference.
- Valuing and celebrating individuality and diversity.
- Supporting rights, needs, choices and dreams.
- Being responsible, sustainable, and innovative in our work.
If you do share our values and care, we want you!
- The Regional Support Manager will be expected to support any home within a region and be flexible in terms of travel.
- They will report to the Regional Manager.
- The Regional Support Manager will work closely with the Regional Manager and the Home’s management team to ensure actions plans are completed in a timely manner, implement improvements and enhance quality standards.
- The Regional Support Manager’s primary purpose is to support their region to achieve a “minimum” good CQC outcome in all homes, championing quality throughout their region.
- The Regional Support Manager will work closely with the Regional Manager and the Home’s management team to ensure the services are achieving their financial budgets
- This is a “hands-on” role where they will be expected to practically support a home operationally, assisting as required.
- The Regional Support Manager will be expected to manage and/or support homes where there is a Manager’s absence due to a vacancy, leave or sickness.
- They will support new Managers and Managers who are experiencing operational issues.
- in the absence of a Regional Manager, you will be expected to deputise for them.
Principal Role & Accountabilities:
- To support in the delivery of the Service Improvement Plan. They will have key responsibilities for the delivery of elements of the Service Improvement Plan as agreed with their line manager.
- Support on the implementation and continued management of new systems, including EMAR and electronic care planning.
- To lead, direct, supervise and support employees working within the region.
- To support in the management of the region in an efficient and effective manner within available resources
- Support recruitment within a service in line with Harbour policy and procedure.
- To provide Induction training and supervision to employees as required.
- Promote good communication within a service; they will champion Harbour Healthcare key elements, including Stand-up and Resident of the Day.
- Support the region and employees with any HR issues and performance. Ensure probationary periods are managed appropriately. Manage with informal and formal disciplinary matters
- Ensure the emotional, spiritual, physical, medical and material needs of the residents are recognised, assessed and met where possible. This will involve ensuring there are regular planned reviews, assessments and formulation of care plans for all users of the services in liaison with other professional workers
- Involve residents where possible in decision making about activity, life-style and matters in the home which may affect them.
- Support with matters pertaining to the maintenance of the building and equipmen
- Support the implementation of systems of working which enable Health and Safety legislative requirements to be met for example, risk assessments, fire records, COSHH files et
- Ensure mandatory training requirements are met in the region and that clear, up to date, individual training records, are kept on all employees
Harbour Healthcare have won many accolades and awards over the years from carehome.co.uk Top 20 Awards, now for the 4th year running as well as Disability Confident Committed.
Please note that all our positions require an Enhanced DBS check in relation to Children and Adults.
Interested? – Go on and click that apply button now!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
- Day shift
Work Location: On the road
Reference ID: HHCRSMSW1