Maple Ridge Care Home Ltd
Maple Ridge Care Home have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Registered Manager to join and lead our service which is home to 18 residents.
As the Manager, you will be passionate about providing outstanding care and will lead and develope your team to deliver excellent person centred care, to encourage each resident to enjoy the highest possible quality of life in a warm and homely environment.
Your duties will include:
- Managing the day-to-day running of the home.
- Ensure that all safety and health regulations are followed and enforced.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the home.
- Provide guidance and support to staff members.
- Monitor performance of staff members and provide feedback.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain records of all financial transactions.
- Demonstrate passion and commitment to excellent care and quality.
- Ensure that the highest standards of person centred care and support are delivered at all times.
To be successful in this role you will be expected to have experience in managing and developing people within a care service and a robust understanding and knowledge of care regulations and you will have been previously registered with the Care Inspectorate as a Registered Manager in a similar care setting. You would require to have SVQ4 Health & Social Care (Adult) and Leadership and Management qualification.
We are based in Inverness, you would be expected to reliably commute or plan to relocate before commencing work.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £47,500.00-£52,500.00 per year