Cefn Lodge Care Home
We are looking for an experienced Home Manager to join our team. The Home Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the home, including managing staff, maintaining budgets, and ensuring that all safety and health regulations are followed. The successful candidate must be a registered with the NMC and have a valid pin number as you will be required to work the floor during nurse absences, you must have excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as a strong understanding of the needs of the residents. We have an open door policy. Normal working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, however times will vary when covering shifts. therefore you must be a team player. Full UK drivers licence is a must. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to make a difference in the lives of others.
Salary will be discussed at interview.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the home.
- Ensure that all safety and health regulations are met.
- Implement policies and procedures for the home.
- Maintain records of staff, residents, and visitors.
- Provide support to residents and their families.
- Supervise staff and provide guidance to ensure they are performing their duties effectively.
- Monitor expenses.
The post is subject to enhanced DBS check, POVA and NMC PIN number checks.