Cliffe Vale Care Home
Cliffe Vale Care Home is a small family run care home in Bradford, BD18 3AN. We offer a home from home environment for our residents. We provide person centred care as each of our residents is a unique individual and deserves our upmost care and respect.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities for personal professional development.
- Good teamwork.
- Flexible working hours.
We are looking for an experienced Care Home Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the care home, including managing staff, developing policies and procedures, and ensuring compliance with national care regulations and safeguarding. The ideal candidate will have a background in healthcare and adult social care. A commitment to providing quality care to residents, and strong leadership skills is essential. Level 5 in Leadership and Management is desireable.
- Manage the daily operations of the care home.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that are in compliance with national standards.
- Monitor staff performance and ensure that they are meeting the standards of care.
- Develop and maintain relationships with residents, families, and community partners.
- Ensure that all safety protocols are followed.
- Provide leadership to staff and promote a positive work environment.
- Keep up to date with current legislation and new initiatives.
- Conduct weekly and monthly audits.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free flu jabs
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability