We are looking for a Registered Manager who shares our company values, someone who will inspire and motivate their team and strive to ensure the very best service delivery. Taking responsibility of the physical, emotional and social needs of our residents.
Cowbridge Care Home is registered to care for 24 People , providing both Residential and Dementia Care. The right candidate will have a full understanding of CQC regulations and the Care Act, they will hold the necessary qualifications and have experience of managing a successful care service. Carrying out assessments, developing, implementing, and evaluating individualized care plans. Monitoring staff performance and practice, to ensure a safe and well led service. Promoting independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
About Cornwallis Care Services Ltd
We’re Cornwallis Care Services is a family run business that started life in 1989. Since then, we have grown to become one of the leading providers of care in Cornwall. We provide a range of care and support services for older people, some of whom have dementia or complex needs. To provide care with warmth, dignity and kindness. We believe in respecting our residents’ wishes, to provide dedicated person-centered care whilst giving residents the right to make their own decisions. We strive to ensure that our homes provide an environment where residents feel a sense of contentment each and every day. By putting quality first in everything we do for each person we support and for all our staff, we endeavor to be the service provider and employer of choice in the communities we serve.
Our main priority for this job role is to find people with the right values, behaviors and attitudes that match our own!
- Level 5 in Leadership Management
- Registered Nurse desirable but not essential
- Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
- A capable and confident leader with the drive and interest to grow and shape a team
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations and KLOE’s
- Experience of managing a budget, working to a business plan, and auditing
- Conduct staff appraisals, meetings and disciplinarians
- Passionate about delivering first-class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- A high-quality work environment
- Career pathway, supported by training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a progressive and forward-thinking organisation
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Onsite parking