Fairlawn Residential Home
– Provide comprehensive home care services to clients, ensuring their safety, comfort, and well-being.
– Manage household budgets and expenses, ensuring financial resources are allocated appropriately.
– To ensure the maintenance of the highest standards of care consistent with the requirements of Care Quality Commission
– Administer medications as prescribed by healthcare professionals, adhering to proper protocols and documentation.
– Collaborate with social workers and other healthcare professionals to develop and implement care plans for clients.
– To be responsible for monitoring standards of care delivered by care staff by observation and direct involvement, ensuring that all the residents receive quality person centred care and ensure all care plans are fully maintained.
– Liaising with the home Provider on a weekly basis ensuring they are kept up to date with ongoing developments.
– Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues.
– Preparing the staff duty rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels and to have a good knowledge in IT to enable the implementation of all policies, procedures and business objectives.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, their families, and healthcare professionals.
– Strong organisational skills to manage household budgets, schedules, and medication administration.
– Compassion and empathy towards clients, understanding their unique needs and providing personalized care.
– Attention to detail to ensure accurate documentation of medication administration and other care-related activities.
– Ability to work independently and make sound decisions in a home care setting.
Note: Prior experience in home management or related fields such as social work or healthcare is required
Please submit your resume highlighting relevant experience in home care, budgeting, financial acumen, medication administration, and social work. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £42,000.00 per year
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Maidstone: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)