3A Care (Surrey) Limited
A growing family run residential care home business which has sites across the country.
We are in need of a registered manager to manage one of our care homes (19 registered) providing support to adults with dementia. Since taking on this site in 2017, the home has undergone an extensive refurbishment programme. The home benefits from an excellent reputation in the local area, the position has become available due to the forthcoming retirement of the existing Manager.
If you have experience of working in a supervisory role, experience of working with people with dementia and experience of Care Quality Commission registered services we would love to hear from you.
· To provide robust and effective management and compliance of one of our residential services.
· To ensure that all statutory and legal obligations, are fulfilled across the business structure to the highest standard, promoting a culture of improvement and best practice at all times.
· To ensure the highest level of care standards are upheld in line with the CQC.
· To provide support for adults with dementia.
· To maintain compliance with all relevant legislation and regulatory guidance. Your key responsibilities will centre on ensuring that the care home is run in accordance with company ethos and CQC standards.
· To oversee the delivery of high quality, person centred support to all individuals including contribution to development of support plans, risk assessments and review documents.
· To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
· To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
· To lead and motivate a dedicated staff team, providing support and regular supervisions to enable their development.
· To contribute proactively to the development, implementation, maintenance and management of systems, processes, procedures and / or standards within the area of responsibility