Registered Care Home Manager Required For Our Brand New Care Home ‘Shenstone Court’ located in Halesowen, Part of the Country Court Family
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 + Bonus (up to 10% per annum) & excellent benefits
Are you an experienced registered care home manager who has a passion for high quality care?
Shenstone Court, located in Halesowen will be a sixty-four-bed purpose-built brand-new care home opening in 2024. Our care home will promote a lifestyle for residents in a luxurious environment with exceptional personalised care. Shenstone Court will boast a hair salon, café, cinema and rooftop terrace. The home will bring a new standard of care to the local area, offering the highest standards of residential and dementia care in a homely environment. Our highly trained care team will be on hand to provide person-centred care 24 hours a day. Together with round-the-clock hospitality and a daily fine-dining menu, our home will be a wonderful addition to the local community.
Country Court Care are one the fastest growing Award Winning, 5* care providers and we are passionate about providing the very best care to our residents. We are proud to be a family run business that has grown over the years to a family of over 2,300 employees and 35+ nursing and residential care homes. Our philosophy is ‘our residents and their families are at the heart of everything we do’.
The Registered Care Home Manager Role:
Our Registered Home Manager role is like no other… Its challenging and busy but also amazingly rewarding!
As a Registered Manager for Shenstone Court, you will be responsible for ensuring the very best person-centred care service is provided to our residents whilst promoting their interests and understanding their needs.
You will effectively manage your staff, providing information, guidance and on-going supervision and support, recruiting and onboarding new staff and continually develop and encourage your team.
Working with your Area Manager you will continually ensure that Country Court’s business objectives and the Care Quality Commission compliance criteria are met, by cultivating good working relationships with all your stakeholders and actively work in a Collaborative way to ensure our service and care levels are outstanding.
You will have full commercial control and work closely with the Customer Relations Team to ensure that optimum occupancy is maintained in your home by creative marketing strategies ensuring cost control over fees and staffing.
Using various systems you will be submitting regular management Information reporting on all aspects of the homes, from occupancy levels, fees, budget controls and staffing.
You will also be working closely with the Hospitality and Maintenance teams to ensure the best standards in the homes environment, including food presentation standards, housekeeping standards and the care and maintenance of residents’ clothing and building.
As well as sharing our values of passion, compassion, and caring nature you will also have the following:
- Be no stranger to a busy, challenging Care Home Management role with at least 3 years’ experience as a Registered Care/ Home Manager with CQC
- Experience and knowledge of working in dementia care
- Have a proven track record in management and delivery of high-quality care within a residential setting and financial management planning.
- Proven experience of managing a care team, encouraging, leading and motivating others.
- Strong understanding of safeguarding, compliance and care inspectorate.
- Passionate, driven, confident and resilient Leader
- Have excellent communication skills with a natural ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team
And in return you’ll get!
You will be joining a family business and working alongside a real team-spirited group of people. You will also benefit from our generous range of benefits which include:
- 30 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays) with the ability to increase up to 35 days per year based on service, increasing each year
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Annual Company and Personal Performance based Bonus Scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Paid for DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
Apply Now: If you have the unique qualities and share the values required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones.