Job types: Full time
Hours: 42.5 hours per week
Salary: £39,000 – £45,000 per annum, depending on experience
Registered Manager or Senior Deputy Manager
We are looking for an existing Registered Manager or an existing Deputy Manager who wants to train to become a Registered Manager, to join our care home.
Rose Care Group is a growing, successful residential care group that is commercially and operationally successful with all homes rated good or higher. We have a strong track record training new managers and assign one Area Manager per 3-4 care homes – meaning you receive excellent support and mentorship.
We offer two routes – to either join as a Registered Manager or to join as a Senior Deputy Manager. As a Senior Deputy Manager, we give you 3 months to train before you apply to register. This can be suited to Deputy Managers who want to learn the ropes further before applying to the CQC.
We believe in structured training, a very clear support framework and clear allocations of responsibilities and processes. Therefore, working within our care home is best suited to people who want to work in a professional environment, want to learn our processes and understand their role clearly and become excellent, professional managers.
In this role, the applicant will be assisted by their own Deputy Manager who also do some office work.
We believe in providing a strong support framework and you will also benefit from Group resources to support your career development, including Area Managers, Quality Assurance and HR. These departments help our new managers to succeed in their roles.
The role will also consist of fortnightly ‘back to the floor’ days for 6-hour senior shifts to understand what is happening on the care floor.
What we provide:
– Extremely competitive, salaried pay
– The benefits of a Group support framework – incl. departments that assist with HR, compliance, procurement, leadership
– Clear processes, guidance and training
– Supportive team culture and open-door policy
– Opportunities for additional training and career progression
– Extremely competitive salary (If you join us at RM level salary would be £39k-£45K depending on your experience. If you join as a Senior Deputy Manager salary would be £30,000, rising to the RM level salary once you register)
– On-call – shared with the Deputy Manager and Senior Carers
– 42.5 hrs contract will consist of 39.5 hours in the office and 6 hours doing senior care every fortnight
– Past care experience is essential
– DBS Check
– Professional attitude with appetite to learn
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £39,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newton Abbot: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Deputy Manager: 1 year (required)
- Care: 2 years (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person