Community Care Direct Ltd
Community Care Direct Ltd is seeking a full-time Registered Client Registrar to join our team. The Registrar is responsible for the accurate and timely registration of clients in our electronic medical record system, ensuring that all clients are properly assigned to their assigned physician.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform accurate and timely registration of clients in our electronic medical record system.
- Maintain the accuracy of the information in the electronic medical record system, ensuring that each client is assigned to the appropriate physician.
- Review, edit, or delete client records as needed.
- Maintain and update medical records for all assigned physicians.
- Communicate with physicians and staff regarding any changes in patient status or care that may affect the physician’s relationship with the facility or its patients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Two years of experience as a Registered Client Registrar preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical billing preferred.
- Knowledge of electronic medical record systems preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision required.
We provide quality care in a friendly, family atmosphere for children ages 2 to 12 years old with complex needs. Our goal is to help children develop independence while providing high quality care in a safe, therapeutic environment where everyone is welcome!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,300.00-£35,100.00 per year
- Company car
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking